- The name “Hammock” derives from an important land feature in the ACE basin. Smaller than an island, a Hammock offers dry land in the middle of tidal or high water areas, which is important for different bird species for perching, courtship, mating, nesting, and foraging. This small ecosystem plays a large role in the lives of various colorful wildlife.
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11″ to 20”
- Bow dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide
- Feathers are all-natural and sustainably sourced
- Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box
- Handcrafted in Charleston
Brackish Bow Ties
Hammock Bow Tie