The Greenwood Pocket Square is named after Melvin Lee Greenwood, the American country music singer-songwriter.
Discover our entire Brackish collection here.
- Pheasant, goose and peacock feathers
- No dyes are used, giving each pocket square a unique coloring
- Feathers are all-natural and sustainably sourced
- Grosgrain fabric
- Individually numbered
- Pocket Square dimensions are 3.5″x6.5″
- Handcrafted in Charleston
Make sure to check us out on Instagram for the latest arrivals, style tips, and more!