Discover our entire Pomellato collection here.
- Prasiolite, also known as green amethyst quartz, or vermarine, is a green form of quartz
- It is made by treatment, like almost all Prasiolite on the market, after which it is left to bake in the sun to improve and stabilize its newly acquired moss green color
- The moss green of Prasiolite is considered one of Pomellato’s iconic colors
- It is one of the most popular colors of “Nudo” collection
- When cut by expert hands, this Brazilian gem reveals a strong but gentle personality
Make sure to check us out on Instagram for the latest arrivals, style tips from our expert advisors and more!