At Gwynn’s, we want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied, for any reason, we are glad to accept returns of saleable merchandise for a full refund or exchange. Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment. The following rules apply:
- Returns are accepted within 15 days of receipt.
- Returned merchandise should be in the same condition as when you received it, unworn, undamaged, saleable, with original tags and packaging (if applicable).
- Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as “final sale” cannot be returned.
- We are happy to honor requests for adjustment if your merchandise was purchased at regular price and then reduced within 10 days of purchase.
- Gwynn’s reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in saleable condition.
- 50% off items and up are final sale. No points, no returns.
- 50% off items and up will include an additional shipping and wrapping fee
Please allow 10 to 14 days for processing your return.
Returning By Mail
Eligible merchandise may be returned FREE if received within 15 days of the delivery date; above exclusions apply.
A return fee of $9.95 will apply for: all clearance items, all items returned after 15 days of delivery, and items marked as “Return Fees Apply.”
If you don’t have an order number, please call 843-884-9518 for assistance.
Ship eligible returns prepaid and insured, and include a copy of the receipt so your credit can be easily processed to:
Gwynn’s of Mount Pleasant, 916 Houston Northcutt Blvd, Mt Pleasant, SC 29464
Gwynn’s of Mt Pleasant store purchases may be returned by mail to the store in which they were purchased.
Returning In Store
Eligible items may be returned to a Gwynn’s store for credit within 15 days of the delivery date. Bring the merchandise and either your return slip (if purchase was made online) or receipt (from in-store purchases) to any store sales associate.
Returning Large/Heavy Merchandise
A pickup and/or restock fee may apply.
Due to air transportation restrictions and regulations, certain items considered hazardous materials are restricted to ground-only transport. These include aerosols and alcohol-based products (e.g., pressurized spray containers, hairspray, nail polish remover, etc.).